Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) - Abbi Glines This is what I imagine a Justin Bieber fanfic would be like if one were halfway decent enough to get published. But those would probably read a lot better. Every sentence spoken aloud by a character in this book sounds wooden and robotic. Nobody talks like these people. I could hardly get through the first chapter, it was so insufferable.

Here's some of what you can expect:
–“I get tired of the silliness and shallowness of girls. You’re like a breath of fresh air.”
"You are the youngest one here. I forget my old crowd has all aged just like me."
-"Your legs are sexy as hell, and your eyelashes are so thick and long that when you blink it looks like you are batting them, and it is very attractive."
-"I am actually impressed. I haven't met a girl with compassion before and I am intrigued." (Whoa, chill out bro.)

Is it weird that after awhile I began to read everyone's lines in robot voices? It's like a super long badly dubbed foreign language film, where the English is incredibly proper and uptight, and nobody knows how use a contraction. Also, the characters and everything they do and say are super lame.